Contact Number: 0102602606
Company Website: http://www.i-city.my
Full Time (Selangor)
– Attend and manage sales related enquiries, handles incoming and outgoing customer calls.
– Call existing and prospective customers to promote goods and services.
– Generate fresh lead and database to create more business opportunities.
– Plans, develops, implements and directs marketing and sales activities and programs for the tour and travel industry. Generates sales through all market segments (domestic and international).
– Develops promotions within the industry to increase visibility, increase sales, and maintain a high profile in the tourism community locally, domestically and internationally.
– Manages and oversees the work of the Travel Industry support staff.
– Contributes to marketing and advertising strategies through the utilization of research information and contact management.
– Assists in the development of collateral sales materials for targeted markets and special projects.
– Coordinates efforts with other theme park and Company divisions and is responsible for the entire operations related to tour groups, MICE and seminar group.
– To ensure the smooth flow of the operations from the point of group arrival to departure of the group. To handle complaints at the level pertaining to all matters related to this area.
– Monitor and follow-up closely for cut-off period and pre-assignment for all due-in groups.
– Go through the billing instructions and ensure that proper billing and routines are being done on a daily basis.
– Other ad hoc task as assigned by superior.