Capital Dynamics is seeking an IT analyst for its Kuala Lumpur office. The IT analyst is expected to take on a wide spectrum of IT-related responsibilities, including:
- Implementing IT and network infrastructure and managing IT projects;
- Monitoring and managing the consumption of Web services and system application of Servers (physical, virtual, and cloud) on the company network;
- Setting up, managing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, configuring, and supporting day to day IT operations from simple network settings to firewall policies, user access, IT hardware and computers as well as laptops;
- Providing remote and on-site end-user IT Support, weekly preventive maintenance and detective measures to monitor the health of the critical systems;
- Aiding in the implementation, maintenance, and audit of network security technologies.
- Conducting the regular housekeeping (patch management and deployment) and maintenance of all workstations, physical and virtual servers, as well as network devices;
- Overseeing IT asset management and documentation;
- Liaising with 3rd party providers/vendors;
- Providing training on IT systems and cybersecurity to end-users. Requirements:
- Demonstrable proficiency in systems administration (Linux / Window), network administration (DNS, IPsec, VPN, SSH, Firewall, QoS, Load Balancing and/or Routing Protocols);
- Knowledge in programming and scripting languages such as PHP, Python and/or Perl;
- Knowledge in setting up, configuring, and managing email, web, and database servers; The following would put you at an advantage:
- Experience in setting up, configuring, and managing LDAP and Active Directory Users and Computers (GPO, Join Domain, User Account Management);
- Experience in setting up and managing Windows and Linux servers;
- Exposure to Open Source technologies, Virtualisation (VMware, Xen, and Hypervisor), Cloud Services, Backup & Synchronisation, Clustering & Replication, Ghosting and Imaging, Network and data security, and VBA.
About Capital Dynamics
Capital Dynamics is the first Asian-owned global fund manager and investment adviser operating in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Our rapid expansion comes with an increasing reliance on information technology whilst adapting to ever-changing business needs. We have a start-up culture that is flat and accessible, we have a dress down policy, and we allow our employees to take naps whenever they need to. As a “start-up” MNC, we seek talents that are self-motivated with a belief that success is a fruit of immense hard work and passionate heart work. We regard success as a journey that should be cultivating, eye-opening, and fun. For applicants committed to succeeding in their careers, Capital Dynamics offers an unconventional 3-level remuneration package, including mentoring benefits under our renowned founder and CEO.
For more information about us, go to our website www.capitaldynamics.biz or our Facebook www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital or our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/capital-dynamics-group/