Capital Dynamics is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate for its Kuala Lumpur office.
- You should be well-versed with using digital channels and tools such as corporate websites, social media, blogs, e-Commerce, web analytics, and search engine optimisation to increase brand awareness, drive acquisitions, and gain and grow the interest of investors in the group’s products and services.
- Besides assisting with the creativity and designing of marketing collaterals, you are responsible to drive the design and development of the websites, and coordinating ongoing maintenance.
- You must be able to create and coordinate a range of campaigns for different digital channels as well as working with our small marketing team to integrate the digital marketing strategy with traditional marketing and PR strategies.
- Experience in content management strategy and knowledge of investment jargon would be advantageous.
- You should enjoy compiling and analyzing data from various sources to gain customers’ insights and always be looking for ways to continuously improve our traffic campaigns. In addition, you have to be familiar with marketing metrics to track and measure the efficacy of marketing campaigns/efforts. Requirements:
- A strong Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University, majoring in Marketing, Communications, Finance with IT or Computer Science.
- Although relevant experience in developing and executing digital marketing strategies and plans is useful, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Dynamic and creative problem-solvers who thrive in challenging environments.
- Positive attitude, willing to engage in hands-on execution, and able to work independently.
- Must enjoy working in a start-up environment and be comfortable with ambiguities. Please send your job application to email@example.com
About Capital Dynamics
Capital Dynamics is the first Asian-owned global fund manager and investment adviser operating in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Our rapid expansion comes with an increasing reliance on information technology whilst adapting to ever-changing business needs. We have a start-up culture that is flat and accessible, we have a dress down policy, and we allow our employees to take naps whenever they need to. As a “start-up” MNC, we seek talents that are self-motivated with a belief that success is a fruit of immense hard work and passionate heart work. We regard success as a journey that should be cultivating, eye-opening, and fun. For applicants committed to succeeding in their careers, Capital Dynamics offers an unconventional 3-level remuneration package, including mentoring benefits under our renowned founder and CEO.
For more information about us, go to our website www.capitaldynamics.biz or our Facebook www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital or our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/capital-dynamics-group/